Death of the Paper Trail
Prof. Diarmaid Ferriter, UCD School of History, Margaret E Ward from Clear Inc., & Catriona Crowe, from the National Archives discussed the difficulties facing the national archives on The Tubridy Show, particularly as we move from a digital to a paper era: A pod cast of the show can be found on the RTE website here.
IQDA EDUCATION RESOURCES
Collection of audio and visual material covering a series of sociological topics. The IQDA Learning Resources work as a self-guided learning tool for students.
Collection of audio clips that educators can use in the classroom. Educators can also apply to the IQDA for access to transcripts for teaching purposes.
Recent blog posts
- Ethnicity, Human Rights & Data Collection
- Incorporating Research Evidence into Academic Learning - A Seminar for Third Level Institutions
- Is family influence declining? The impact of parents and grandparents over 35 years
- National & Transnational Cultural Flows & Place, Postgraduate Summer School
- Munster Oral History Forum, Saturday 27 April 2013
- International Summer School in Qualitative Research Methods in Education, IV Edition
- Qualitative longitudinal data analysis: a research methods training day
- Writing across Boundaries Workshop, April 2013
- Bridging qualitative, quantitative and spatial datasets: a configurational approach to multisource coding
- Archiving consultancy post with CDI