Mixed Methods Seminar in Dublin
Title: Methodological Muddle, Alternative Research Design, or the Beginning of a New Research Era?
Presented by: Professor Max Bergman, Chair of Methodology and Political Sociology University of Basel, Switzerland
Date: 14 April 2010, 1pm to 3pm
Venue: Theatre G6, DIT Mountjoy Square
This seminar is run as part of the School of Social Sciences and Law and the CSER programme to support research and scholarly activity among staff and postgraduate students.
Further information and registration: A place will be automatically reserved for you by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
IQDA EDUCATION RESOURCES
Collection of audio and visual material covering a series of sociological topics. The IQDA Learning Resources work as a self-guided learning tool for students.
Collection of audio clips that educators can use in the classroom. Educators can also apply to the IQDA for access to transcripts for teaching purposes.
Recent blog posts
- Ethnicity, Human Rights & Data Collection
- Incorporating Research Evidence into Academic Learning - A Seminar for Third Level Institutions
- Is family influence declining? The impact of parents and grandparents over 35 years
- National & Transnational Cultural Flows & Place, Postgraduate Summer School
- Munster Oral History Forum, Saturday 27 April 2013
- International Summer School in Qualitative Research Methods in Education, IV Edition
- Qualitative longitudinal data analysis: a research methods training day
- Writing across Boundaries Workshop, April 2013
- Bridging qualitative, quantitative and spatial datasets: a configurational approach to multisource coding
- Archiving consultancy post with CDI